Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Snooker Legends Tour

• 20-01-2010 6:40pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭

Details of an 18 venue tour starting during the world championships in april and hitting Dublin and Killarney in July was announced today, this is an exhibition tour and is nothing to do with the WSA, Jimmy White, Alex Higgins, John Parrott and Cliff Thorburn are the players involved with John Virgo hosting the show.I'd say it would be a good laugh,only problem i heard that the tickets start at 30euro!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭davelerave

you can have a nap when thorburns takin his shot:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

zack01 wrote: »
    Details of an 18 venue tour starting during the world championships in april and hitting Dublin and Killarney in July was announced today, this is an exhibition tour and is nothing to do with the WSA, Jimmy White, Alex Higgins, John Parrott and Cliff Thorburn are the players involved with John Virgo hosting the show.I'd say it would be a good laugh,only problem i heard that the tickets start at 30euro!

I was meaning to reply to this because I too was interested in this until I seen the price

http://www.snookerlegends.co.uk/

Irish dates (Both are €30 per ticket. €80 VIP ticket is available for the INEC):

Friday 2nd July 2010
    INEC Killarney, CO.Kerry, EIRE
    Box Office 064 667 1555
    Or book online www.inec.ie

Sunday 4th July 2010 at 7.15pm
    City West Hotel, Dublin
    Box office is 0818 33 33 44
    Or book online www.TicketGroup.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭connie147

I'm reliably onformed that this is not now going ahead. Anybody know whether it is or it isnt?

connie147 wrote: »
    I'm reliably onformed that this is not now going ahead. Anybody know whether it is or it isnt?

Hmm, both sites are still selling tickets for each event. :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

celticfc wrote: »
    Hmm, both sites are still selling tickets for each event. :confused:

i dont know if higgins will play in dublin...

:(

• Advertisement

This all seems to be still going ahead, the first event at the crucible went ahead last week to a packed house seemingly... Linky.

Have you heard any more Connie?

Advertisement