Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost bracelet

Options
  • 20-01-2010 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

My husband bought me a bracelet from Fields Jewellers In Kilkenny for Christmas 2007. I've taken it in 3 times for repair since as the links keep breaking.
    Each time i have asked them to please ensure that all links are checked as i was sure i would eventually lose it.
    I got it back for the third time just before christmas and sure enough I've realised thats its fallen off but this time i haven't found it.
    I don't have a receipt except for the last repair docket although they have never charged me for repairs.
    Can i do anything at all??

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

I wouldnt think so, as the bracelet is now gone. Any hope you had of sorting this should have been done before now.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's nothing that can be done here.

I can't go to Meteor and say "I've lost my phone". In your case, I understand your concern over the loose links, but you would have to prove that the loose links caused you to loose the bracelet. This is simply impossible.

Just hope that the bracelet turns up safe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

You may be able to claim from your home insurance for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,540 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Where - in what town - did you lose it?

Advertisement