Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Card Machine - Eyre Sq. Shopping Centre?

Options
  • 20-01-2010 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭

Heya,

Does anyone know if the Business Card Printing Machine is still in the Shopping Centre? Or does anyone know anywhere else in the city that there's one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Honestly Vistaprint.ie is much better value, very quick service, and excellent finished product!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

No I know they're crap quality, I just need a few temporary ones ASAP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,468 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

It was there last week anyway. There is one near Tesco as well and there might be one by M&S. I know they have a photo booth.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭F.Galway

think there is one still in the shopping centre, not the best quality and not the cheapest either!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭LowOdour

I saw the machine when i walked through there the last day. Its just inside the doors at the back enterence (skeff side).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

There's one in the Corbett Court, at the top of the escalators opposite Gamestop, at that roundy side-tunnel leading out towards HMV.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭MaMAme

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me if the Business Card Printing Machine is still in the Shopping Centre?
    If not does anyone know anywhere else in the city that there's one?
    (just need a few temporary ones,quickly)
    Thanks.

Advertisement