Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apps for iPhone / iPod touch

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Loving the new Angry Birds. Really haven't found a good app in ages but have been playing robologic again lately. Old game that I never completed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭Soarer

Aquos76 wrote: »
    Mymeteor shows what you have left for the month whereas consume shows you what you have used. I been using consume for about 6 months now and I find it very accurate. I reset that data counter on phone every month also and it always tallies with consume.
    karljd wrote: »
    That's because your looking at it the wrong way round:)

Thanks for the info lads.

Pardon my French, but I'm as fukking thick as two short planks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

anyone recommend a good ebook reader?
    and how to get to island 8 on tiny wings

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭pogsick

tinner777 wrote: »
    anyone recommend a good ebook reader?
    and how to get to island 8 on tiny wings

Depends what you read is it for ebooks you have yourself or something you can buy books for?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭Soarer

I am not happy with the person that suggested Tiny Wings!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭tinner777

pogsick wrote: »
    Depends what you read is it for ebooks you have yourself or something you can buy books for?

Something to read ebooks I have

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭Wossack

tinner777 wrote: »
    Something to read ebooks I have

stanza or ibooks

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I finally got 175,000 on Tiny Wings! Woohoo!

*looks at new objectives, weeps quietly*

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

what are the objectives that come afterward?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

* Reach the 9th island
    * Fly through the 4th island in fever mode
    * Do 20 cloudtouches not being in fever mode

I think they only added these in this morning's update, which also made the 6th island noticeably easier.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

* Reach the 9th island
    * Fly through the 4th island in fever mode
    * Do 20 cloudtouches not being in fever mode

I think they only added these in this morning's update, which also made the 6th island noticeably easier.

Wow that sounds tough! I've cleared it once using the fever mode cheat for passing that task but now apparently they've fixed that bug. Reset it the day before yesterday to play again, hopefully I can get through that fever task and onto the challenges above!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

Just reached the same stage as you SP. Tbh I thought I was gonna be stuck on those last objectives for weeks but I just had one of those rounds where everything just went amazingly and got all 3. Before that my high scores was only something like 120,000. These new objectives though...mother of god.

Yeah, I've made no progress with any of the new objectives. I'm kinda sick of the game at this stage tbh. Seriously considering deleting it. There are better things to be wasting my time doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭xebec

Yeah, I've made no progress with any of the new objectives. I'm kinda sick of the game at this stage tbh. Seriously considering deleting it. There are better things to be wasting my time doing.

I've been to level 9 once, but not since I got this set of objectives. Have flown through island 6 in fever as well but can't get the landing right on island 4. Don't have a clue how many cloud jumps I'm doing out of fever mode, can't be that many less than 20!

I know what you mean about time wasting though, I've got to stop picking this game up on the way to bed...

Its a great game that when you first play it you have a bit of fun.
    But its gotten too hard too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Have I stumbled into the Tiny Wings discussion thread or what?

keane2097 wrote: »
    Have I stumbled into the Tiny Wings discussion thread or what?

Evidently, yes. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭curry-muff

CMpunked wrote: »
    But its gotten too hard too quickly.

Thats what she said!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭14murphy

Anybody know any good multiplayer games for the iphone. Currently addicted to Zynga Poker which is free !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Wheaven

I have an Iphone 4, and was wondering what is the best App to use for taking pictures at night as when i use the regular camera, the flash at night is just too bright and the photos come out all white or blurred, but in low light they sometimes are surrounded by red.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

Wheaven wrote: »
    I have an Iphone 4, and was wondering what is the best App to use for taking pictures at night as when i use the regular camera, the flash at night is just too bright and the photos come out all white or blurred, but in low light they sometimes are surrounded by red.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tiny wings.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Ha I swear if I see more post about tiny wings I am going to crack!! It should have it's own thread and not be wrecking this one!

Okay, guys, we know when we're not wanted. I started a new thread for discussing Tiny Wings.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056226536

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Masters app 2011 updated
    Roll on next Thursday ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Cocoon Party Animals App is free for the next 24 hours for any techno/minimal/Sven vath fans.
    On this occasion, we present the official Cocoon Ibiza Party Animals App that takes you even closer to the Cocoon microcosm. With this official Cocoon App, you will get all information about Sven Väth, Cocoon Ibiza, Cocoon Events, the Cocoonclub Frankfurt and Cocoon as such up-to-date.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cocoon/id380792196?mt=8

usually €3.99,dont know what for though,not a whole load in it but still,its €3.99 cheaper than it was.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

soundsham wrote: »
    Masters app 2011 updated
    Roll on next Thursday ....

Those feature apps are always a disaster. Scoring always a mile behind. Much better off with the PGA app, or a link to the BBC page on your home screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Those feature apps are always a disaster. Scoring always a mile behind. Much better off with the PGA app, or a link to the BBC page on your home screen.

For scoring maybe so
    For stories and features .......masters app

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

What's the best weight watchers app at the mo?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,097 ✭✭✭BrianJD

I know I'll get ripped about the paper but the free downloads of the Sun newspaper is excellent on the App. I think it's free for 30 days.

Also 3 free editions of some big magazines on Zinio.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭The Big Gig

heytell....... great fun!

Advertisement