Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P3 Form?

Options
  • 20-01-2010 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭

So basically we were given the E10 and all those other forms today. Our principal went through the E10 with us, but not the P3 one. I do Home Economics and was wondering do I need to fill this out as well?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Are you sure it's P3 and not P2?
    P3 is for when you are doing your coursework/practical work outside the centre you are doing your exam in. If this is the correct form, you need the person in charge of that centre and the teacher you are studying under to sign off on it.

If it's P2, you sign a declaration that the work you are submitting is your own and then your teacher and Principal sign it too.

Here's the relevant circular: http://www.examinations.ie/schools/S68_04_EV_07.pdf
    (.pdf file)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

spurious wrote: »
    Are you sure it's P3 and not P2?
    P3 is for when you are doing your coursework/practical work outside the centre you are doing your exam in. If this is the correct form, you need the person in charge of that centre and the teacher you are studying under to sign off on it.

If it's P2, you sign a declaration that the work you are submitting is your own and then your teacher and Principal sign it too.

Here's the relevant circular: http://www.examinations.ie/schools/S68_04_EV_07.pdf
    (.pdf file)

Is that the big sheet that we all had to sign, with all our details and stuff on it? They only gave us P3's in the thing. I don't really know. I assume that thing we signed in class is the P2 cause for the JC in wood we did that and didn't do any other form. Well thanks in anyways.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Are you doing the exam in a centre other than where you attend school, or are you studying yourself at home, or doing some subjects yourself outside school?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Nope.

Advertisement