Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best asda in Belfast?

Options
  • 20-01-2010 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this has been asked before, did a search and couldn't find anything

I usually do my Shopping in Enniskillin but i have been asked to drop some1 up to the ferry in Belfast so figured I'd kill 2 birds and all that.

Whats the best Asda in and around Belfast in terms of size and content. I'm not that interested in drink :eek: more so food, clothing and home-ware

any and all help please

Omega
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

omega42 wrote: »
    Apologies if this has been asked before, did a search and couldn't find anything

I usually do my Shopping in Enniskillin but i have been asked to drop some1 up to the ferry in Belfast so figured I'd kill 2 birds and all that.

Whats the best Asda in and around Belfast in terms of size and content. I'm not that interested in drink :eek: more so food, clothing and home-ware

any and all help please

Omega

Westwood Centre located at Kennedy Way (Falls Road area).

Couple of hundred yards away is the biggest Sainsburys in NI, very nice in there, lots of clothes and homeware.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 wicklow eoin

I agree the Westwood Centre is very good,
    Go up the M1 untill exit 2 (also the exit for the ring road) go left and its just there on your right. They also take euro's but not a great exchange rate.But its also very busy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭In_tuition

I agree the Westwood Centre is very good,
    Go up the M1 untill exit 2 (also the exit for the ring road) go left and its just there on your right. They also take euro's but not a great exchange rate.But its also very busy.

Yep exit 2 (signposted Kings Hall), stay left and follow the signs for Falls Road, on climbing the hill, at the top is an entrance on the right for Asda (as McDonalds), you can go further on to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit (falls road) and enter Asda & Sainsburys via there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭anotherlostie

I'm pretty sure that the ASDA in Enniskillen is the biggest in NI by a fair margin, so you may be disappointed by the Belfast stores. Sainsburys definitely worth a look though.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭omega42

Thanks folks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭odonnellcarey

I'm pretty sure that the ASDA in Enniskillen is the biggest in NI by a fair margin, so you may be disappointed by the Belfast stores. Sainsburys definitely worth a look though.

Not much help to anyone heading to Belfast but I reckon the newly extended ASDA in Strabane is bigger/better than the one in Enniskillen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 290 ✭✭weepee

Westwood Centre [Asda] has a BM store also-well worth checking out.

Advertisement