Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

an odd one!!!

• 20-01-2010 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

I posted a thread earlier about maybe going to thailand for the summer. I have been thinking of another option for the summer but i dont know if there are much options available to me. Also dont know if this is the right place to post this!!
    I do a degree in biomedical science and i was thinking of maybe trying to get some lab volunteer work abroad for a bit of the summer. That way i can kind of travel aswel as doing something worth while for my degree.
    Does anyone know any places i go could go about getting some laboratory volunteer work?? it wouldnt really matter where. I know its an odd one!

Advertisement