Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Resigning / Quitting

Options
  • 20-01-2010 8:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

I'm currently thinking of seriously resiging, quitting my current job as ever since christmas or even before i have become so disillusioned within the place and the role i do which to be honest is so borning it makes the days and weeks so long. There is no morale in the place or craic anymore, i think a few more think the same as myself. I've been searching for jobs every day and posted my CV online. I don't have a degree but just a Diploma in Business and Computer applications which at this stage is not worth the paper it is printed on. I can't really afford to go back to college at this stage of my life and even if i did i woudnt know what i would want to do. I was thinking of maybe doing a course and looking at getting a job as Greenkeeper or something but not sure of any part-time courses around. I don't like computers, in general i actually hate them. If i had a degree i would have left this country long ago and gone to the states and get a job doing anything or if i could get a visa just get a job and work in a bar or something. I supose this has turned more into a rant but everyday is getting harder to go in and not hand in my notice or resign.

Advertisement