Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music in aerobics classes

Options
  • 20-01-2010 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

hi lads, dunno whether this is the right place. but in UL, the guy with the curly hair that looks like will ferrell in semi pro puts on a CD with some banging dance tracks on it for the aerobics classes at around 6 in the evening. anyone know what cd it is? thanks! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭metamorphosis

yupyup7up wrote: »
    hi lads, dunno whether this is the right place. but in UL, the guy with the curly hair that looks like will ferrell in semi pro puts on a CD with some banging dance tracks on it for the aerobics classes at around 6 in the evening. anyone know what cd it is? thanks! :D

He gets the music from a fitness music company called protempo.

He uses aerobic vol.55 quite a bit in the class. I don't know if it is the one he used tonight though.

http://www.multitrax.net/eu/MAER2812.asp - the music he uses cannot be store bought. You can order off their webpage but you will be waiting. If you want to receive it quicker i can pass you on a contact number for someone in protempo and you will get the music fast. PM me if you are interested.

As far as im aware though there are currently licensing issues with protempo music so if you do order there could be a bit of a wait.

Advertisement