Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

X360A Top 20 Games of 2010

• 20-01-2010 10:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭

Really cool video of 20 of the best games coming out this year...
    Taken from here.
    Its going to be a great year.

Oh, and turn it up... great music. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

Mr E wrote: »
    Really cool video of 20 of the best games coming out this year...
    Taken from here.
    Its going to be a great year.

Oh, and turn it up... great music. :)

Wow, I can't wait for a lot of these games :D It looks like MW2 raised the bar for FPS's and people are out to beat them :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Great video, really showcases some great titles to come. And the music, well, Sigur Ros are great :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Can't wait to try Red Dead Redemption.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

FFXIII, Red Dead Redemption, Aliens Vs Predator, Splinter Cell, Prince of Persia, Mass Effect 2, Crackdown 2, Just Cause 2, Fable 3 and Bioshock 2 are all definite purchases for me. That's €500 right there at least!!!!

Dead Rising 2 maybe, if they've improved the game layout and save system. I don't think Alan Wake really exists though! Medal of Honor looks interesting, but they need to keep it realistic and not have giant Nazi super soldiers! Mafia 2, I don't see why the interest is there. The first one was tedious at the best of times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,509 ✭✭✭NotorietyH

If even half of those games turn out to be good it's going to be an excellent year. If you have a PS3 too there's another handful of exclusives you can add to the list on that side too. I smiled watching that video, but my wallet cried.

• Advertisement
Advertisement