Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward & Vanilla Ice on NTAs!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,443 ✭✭✭Fink Goddie

How good were Jedward and Vanilla Ice last night!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

How good were Jedward and Vanilla Ice last night!!!!

Not very....

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

It and Stephen Fry winning the biggy made up for Top Gear losing to Loose Women :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

they were deadly:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,908 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

dannydfc wrote: »
    they were deadly:D

They sure as hell livening things up after Joe murdered Don't Stop Believing...

I was dancing away to them :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭dannydfc

i missed the show.:mad:
    just hearda bout them and youtubed it, is the show going to be repeated again no???:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

They didn't learn how to sing since the X Factor, but at least they have a bit of life in them, unlike the muppet who won.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I missed it too. Just watched it there on good old Youtube. I enjoyed every bit of it. They're great lads, little bundles of energy..bless them:o.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

I don't get them at all.

They come across as being a minute behind every question they are asked in interviews and even with thinking time they get it wrong.

They are embarrassing to watch tbh.

/ only my opinion btw..

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I do watch them through my fingers Sharpshooter:o, they're not proper singers or dancers but they do arouse my maternal instincts. I feel sorry for them bopping about and putting their whole hearts into it.

I think they're funny to watch, they're so enthusiastic about everything and so innocent. I can't see them having long lasting careers so they may make the most of the time they've left in the public eye.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

They're the epitomy of 'can't sing, can't dance - you'll go a long way'

Cringey to watch but I can't stop watching! They're brutal!

• Registered Users Posts: 55,529 ✭✭✭✭walshb

I saw them, and yet again, fantastic. They have it all, and yes, they can sing and they can dance, but they also have great stage presence and are so full of energy and excitement.

All the nay sayers will never see it. Twink said it best the other night. The X factor isn't just a singing competition, and Jedward proved that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

walshb wrote: »
    The X factor isn't just a singing competition, and Jedward proved that.
    I never get that about the X Factor. They have said lots of times that it is a singing competition and other times, 'you're a great singer but it's not just a singing competition.' Darn elusive x-factor- what is it?! (Well, whatever it is I think Jedward have it!) :D

I don't get them at all.

They come across as being a minute behind every question they are asked in interviews and even with thinking time they get it wrong.

/ only my opinion btw..

That is all part of the brilliance and innocence of these two. They're fun and talented and
    great to watch. They are always themselves. You are getting honesty and reality with these, nothing insincere or fake, and they are damn funny, but in a great way.

But, if you don't get them, then so be it. Maybe if you watch the Ross interview from last Friday? They were amazing. Ross was in stitches, as were the audience and other guests, but it was in stitches with them, and at them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Lisnagry

I don't get them at all.

/ only my opinion btw..

There is NOTHING to get
    walshb wrote: »
    That is all part of the brilliance and innocence of these two. They're fun and talented and
    great to watch. They are always themselves. You are getting honesty and reality with these, nothing insincere or fake, and they are damn funny, but in a great way.

But, if you don't get them, then so be it. Maybe if you watch the Ross interview from last Friday? They were amazing. Ross was in stitches, as were the audience and other guests, but it was in stitches with them, and at them.

What age are you ? 4 or 5. You Said "TALENTED" at what ?????????

Lisnagry wrote: »
    There is NOTHING to get

What age are you ? 4 or 5. You Said "TALENTED" at what ?????????

Like I said, if you don't see it, so be it.....

There was a guy on the Mooney show yesterday who didn't see what the fuss was with
    Elvis Presley. There will always be those!

BTW, I am not comparing Elvis with Jedward. Two brilliant acts, but different.

Jedward have something, they just do. It's a natural talent and star quality.

Advertisement