Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Help Please

• 20-01-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

ok i need some help if possible.

Im using and n97 currently. actually my 3rd one. First one gps was rubbish,as was the coverage so i sold it off on envirofone.Second one gps perfect, coverage perfect until i dropped in the sink by accident and it died,got a new one through insurance. Current one again has major coverage issues going from full bars to none in the same spot on 2g.
    im basically sick of the n97 and need to find a new fone.
    i require a phone with good coverage ,gps,touchscreen,pop mail auto checking,exchange support,podcasting,wifi and would be nice if it had full flash support.i usually spend about 4hrs a day on the phone for work.

Any recommendations......
    maybe n900,htc touch pro 2

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,245 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

if it's for work go for an e71 or e72, it just works!! and is well able for a few knocks. Has everything you listed besides a touchscreen, do you really need a touchscreen, would a qwerty keyboard be just as good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭jkforde

would recommend you change the title of your post to something more specific to attract more informed replies - 'help needed' posts usually don't get noticed

my cents worth... HTC Hero, going to get better as well with firmware upgrades

🌦️ 6.7kwp, 45°, SSW, mid-Galway 🌦️

Advertisement