Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YA

Options
  • 20-01-2010 11:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭

I promoted guy from the academy this week and he was replaced with a 17 yr old instead of a 16 yr old. This happen to anyone else?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

I promoted guy from the academy this week and he was replaced with a 17 yr old instead of a 16 yr old. This happen to anyone else?
    Yeah, this seems to happen once every 3-5 pulls.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Happens a lot more in my experience. I have 5 16 year olds in my academy now. So out of 13 (think thats right) promotions this season 8 have been replaced by 17+ year olds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

While we're on the YA... what other factors effect the players attracted to it, other than the money you put it?

Last season I was pulling 17 year olds that were good enough to stay on my team, but now those I pull are barely 1,000 CSR.... my latest lad hasn't even hit the 1,000. Grand when you want some cheap chaps to make up the numbers, but I'm just wondering if there's some reason behind it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

corny wrote: »
    Happens a lot more in my experience. I have 5 16 year olds in my academy now. So out of 13 (think thats right) promotions this season 8 have been replaced by 17+ year olds.

really? all of mine have been 16 year olds except this latest guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭johnnysmack

While we're on the YA... what other factors effect the players attracted to it, other than the money you put it?

Last season I was pulling 17 year olds that were good enough to stay on my team, but now those I pull are barely 1,000 CSR.... my latest lad hasn't even hit the 1,000. Grand when you want some cheap chaps to make up the numbers, but I'm just wondering if there's some reason behind it?

from what i can tell its fairly random but the more money you invest the more likely you'll get a decent player. even if your putting 50K a week into it, you will still pull a few turkeys now and again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,567 ✭✭✭daveharnett

My best guess is that the 17 year olds that you were pulling last year were in the ya when you first started? The starting ya players tend to be better than 1 star.

Advertisement