Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from Soccer

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭

Its only 3 days - i can deal with it, but WTF. talking about a match gets you banned :confused:

I pointed out arsenals tendancy to get aggressive when losing and i get banned. I am probably the ONLY poster other who is always fair and balanced, I dont support a prem team, people have commented on how i always see both sides of the argument :confused:

I think you need to relax the rules a bit, otherwise the whole forum would be people arguing about who's better, United or Liverpool * YAWN*

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. If you have an issue with a moderation decision you should first PM the mod in question for clarification. If after that you're still not happy please PM one of the CMods. Help Desk should only be seen as a last resort if you haven't managed to work things out with the CMods. You'll dind full details in the Dispute Resolution Procedure, together with a full list of current CMods.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭ragg

Thanks zaph, just been told about this. No doubt i'll bump this thread shortly :(

Advertisement