Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On the verge of giving up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

mushykeogh wrote: »
    Hardly saw him after he came on, spotted him in our back four at one stage! Ran around aimlessly and did nothing. Honestly cannot believe you think he was one of our better players when he came on.

For me, 2/3 times he came deep got the ball and started being positive with it. That was more than so many of the players did on the night and they were out there 90 minutes!

I not saying that he was brilliant or anything but compared to so much of the dross on the pitch he impressed me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

yiddo wrote: »
    crouch was good? good at what? For the big guy in a little and large set up he's wins very few balls in the air!

yeah spot on, how many balls in the air does he win? very little from what I've seen so far. He should be getting plenty of flick on for Defoe but this doesnt happen. He doesnt evern appear to jump for the ball at all, relying purly on his height .

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

mickman wrote: »
    yep robbie was running and racing all over the place but did nothing really, at least he tried though which is more than you can say for niko
    Krancjar should have kept his mouth shut in the week before the game instead of yapping to the media about how good Spurs were and how much better our squad were than Liverpool's,this kind of talk only builds you up for a fall.and then he goes out on the pitch and puts in a shyte performance.:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

tippspur wrote: »
    Krancjar should have kept his mouth shut in the week before the game instead of yapping to the media about how good Spurs were and how much better our squad were than Liverpool's,this kind of talk only builds you up for a fall.and then he goes out on the pitch and puts in a shyte performance.:rolleyes:
    Yes I agree, I hate when the players and manager going on about top 4 and what a great squad etc. I remember it happening before the Arsenal game, Keane saying Spurs squad was better than Arsenal's and then they go and get hammered 3-0. :rolleyes:

Pretty much out of the cup now too and a very difficult game against Fulham on Tuesday. :eek:

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

el diablo wrote: »
    Pretty much out of the cup now too and a very difficult game against Fulham on Tuesday. :eek:

Eh theres still the replay mate! I think we will win at Leeds with a 1st choice team and not some of the muppets that played today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

Eh theres still the replay mate! I think we will win at Leeds with a 1st choice team and not some of the muppets that played today.
    Eh I know that.;) I don't think our team will fancy a visit to Elland Road, I'm not that optimistic about it.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

Advertisement