Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

So long Lloyd and thanks for all the fish. Mod Note Post #1

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

CHD wrote: »
    He is leaving when the issue is closed in help desk afaik
    Oh i see. Was under the impression he was having second thoughts reading his post from link above. Not to worry.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,956 ✭✭✭CHD

Oh i see. Was under the impression he was having second thoughts reading his post from link above. Not to worry.
    If he does it is unlikely it will be as a mod. To keep the balance in the forum I feel if they need another Liverpool mod you could fill the space left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,082 ✭✭✭✭Spiritoftheseventies

If he does it is unlikely it will be as a mod. To keep the balance in the forum I feel if they need another Liverpool mod you could fill the space left.
    So i can be crucified. No thanks. Had enough of that to last me a life time on here. Modding would not be my cup of tea despite what some people think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

I think Mr Alan should do it.

I can't be trusted not to ban Headshot and ntlbell premptively.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 585 ✭✭✭Rob113

Even if I was a mod material I wouldn't do it. You are lunatics taking it on.

Genuine question. do mods get paid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,519 ✭✭✭✭noodler

Rob113 wrote: »
    Genuine question. do mods get paid?

Genuine answer: nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

noodler wrote: »
    Genuine answer: nope.

that's what they want you to think...

otherawesomenessshiftyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

that's what they want you to think...

otherawesomenessshiftyes.gif
    Does coke and hookers count as pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,434 ✭✭✭Lamper.sffc

Really sorry to hear this. Its a shame that one of the better mods/posters gets punished while other posters more deserving of punishment get away with it. We all know who they are.
    The soccer forum has lost one of its better mods:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,587 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

What a sorry situation. This decision from on-high is of no benefit to the community at all.

Lloyd, if you're reading, hopefully you'll hang around IrishKop now instead!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

Great poster. Hope he still contributes one way or another.

The help desk appeal thread is worth a read... *goes off shaking head*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Yep, it's a shame to see it come to this. The soccer forum will be a poorer place for it, while the poker forum has been all but deserted now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,595 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

Yep, it's a shame to see it come to this. The soccer forum will be a poorer place for it, while the poker forum has been all but deserted now.

It is indeed a shame, jsut to say that the decisions made by the poker forum community werent only because of Lloyds demodding.

Now I dont want to go totally OT, so just for the big man himself...lol Liverpool and come on the Wolves ;)

Advertisement