Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

personal trainers in kk?

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hey, does anyone know of any personal trainers in kk? I need help losing weight and need some one to push me! If anyone knows of anyone doin this, if you could let me know, it would be much appreciated! Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Kerry1234 wrote: »
    hey, does anyone know of any personal trainers in kk? I need help losing weight and need some one to push me! If anyone knows of anyone doin this, if you could let me know, it would be much appreciated! Thanks

I know Hotel Kilkenny have trainers, as probably would some of the other gyms. Me personally I'd join some club as I went demented in the gym and training at home plus it'll give you that extra motivation. There's plenty in the line up going on in Kilkenny, from a multitude of sports (I'm in Marble City Cylers and play in the Floodlit league) to things like yoga or dancing, I've also lost 3 stone in the last two years.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

There's a good few if you know where too luck.The martial arts club i'm in has some as far as I know.
    If I pass my ace exams next month I'll be doing it.

I think it comes down to what kind of personal trainer you're looking for. Some specialize in specific things op.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭Dr.Sanchez

PM sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭Davidian_ie

Buy yourself a Nike + connect it to your ipod and get out and run. Loads of places around the city to go running. Great online challenges, even an All Ireland one but unfortunately very few people from Kilkenny use it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Buy yourself a Nike + connect it to your ipod and get out and run. Loads of places around the city to go running. Great online challenges, even an All Ireland one but unfortunately very few people from Kilkenny use it.
    If only everyone liked running.

• Advertisement
Advertisement