Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girls Clan [G!RL]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Detrimental2u

My wife used to play WaW Co-op Campaign. She has no interest in MW2 though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,840 ✭✭✭Luno

excellent , il try that , but she hates it atm ( the other half ) , so i have some convincing to do
    Tell her all the wimminz play these days!

M&S* wrote: »
    Tell her all the wimminz play these days!
    LIES!

What's your K:D and W:L ratio? I'm curious how well women do in game.

LIES!

What's your K:D and W:L ratio? I'm curious how well women do in game.
    I'd prefer not to say, I've beaten people in 1v1's who have triple my kd ratio, I don't care about ratios and that crap, half the time I just leave myself in a game and go off and get a drink or something and come back and my kd ratio has gone down by .2,

I'd prefer not to say, I've beaten people in 1v1's who have triple my kd ratio, I don't care about ratios and that crap, half the time I just leave myself in a game and go off and get a drink or something and come back and my kd ratio has gone down by .2,
    Willing to tell me your weapon/perk combo preference?

• Advertisement

Willing to tell me your weapon/perk combo preference?
    Most used would be ...

Scar Bling Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Claymore

Or ACR with red dot
    Savenger
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Claymore :o
    I just find they work for me..

Most used would be ...

Scar Bling Pro
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Claymore

Or ACR with red dot
    Savenger
    Stopping Power Pro
    Steady Aim Pro
    Claymore :o
    I just find they work for me..
    If they work for you I won't comment :)

If you want some comments/advice let me know. Keep on chickrockin!

If they work for you I won't comment :)

If you want some comments/advice let me know. Keep on chickrockin!
    Advice? Ah come on now!!
    If you want any advice you can let me know!

Advice? Ah come on now!!
    If you want any advice you can let me know!
    Why are women always so feisty? :P

Guys on another UK forum I frequent are usually grateful for my advice...

Why are women always so feisty? :P

Guys on another UK forum I frequent are usually grateful for my advice...
    UK people need all the advice they can get

• Advertisement

UK people need all the advice they can get
    Even if its from an American? :eek:

Even if its from an American? :eek:
    They need advice on how to work a headset...

They need advice on how to work a headset...
    Americans or UK?

Not many americans on PS3 use a headset I'll admit (which sucks cause I have one) and when they do you get the constant feedback from their TV.

On occassion I've played with friends who have had a headset and dominated.

If no friends are on I'll usually play MTDM or HCTDM.

Americans or UK?

Not many americans on PS3 use a headset I'll admit (which sucks cause I have one) and when they do you get the constant feedback from their TV.

On occassion I've played with friends who have had a headset and dominated.

If no friends are on I'll usually play MTDM or HCTDM.
    I've come across some damn annoying people with what appears to be an American accent, brits are worse for this though, I usually mute everyone anyways.

Headsets work more for games like search and destroy but I still find them useless.

I've come across some damn annoying people with what appears to be an American accent, brits are worse for this though, I usually mute everyone anyways.

Headsets work more for games like search and destroy but I still find them useless.
    Annoying people are everywhere despite your region. We just happen to have annoying kids playing the game which is probably what you hear. I mute most people that don't talk about the game I'm in currently.

Killer headsets help when you're using Sitrep Pro (which I don't have either of)

Annoying people are everywhere despite your region. We just happen to have annoying kids playing the game which is probably what you hear. I mute most people that don't talk about the game I'm in currently.

Killer headsets help when you're using Sitrep Pro (which I don't have either of)
    Headsets are just generally abused though, I don't want to hear you munching on crisps or listening to the latest songs :rolleyes:

Still wouldn't be bothered with that tbh,

Headsets are just generally abused though, I don't want to hear you munching on crisps or listening to the latest songs :rolleyes:

Still wouldn't be bothered with that tbh,
    Or

User "Mom, I told you I'd be off in a second, there's only 2 minutes left in the game"

Mom "GET OFF THE DAMN PLAYBOX!!"

User "Mom, TWO SECONDS!!! YOU JUST GOT ME KILLED BY A NOOB WITH A KNIFE!!! I HATE THIS F*CKING GAME!!!... ... what's for dinner?"

*2Legit2Quit has left the game*

Or

User "Mom, I told you I'd be off in a second, there's only 2 minutes left in the game"

Mom "GET OFF THE DAMN PLAYBOX!!"

User "Mom, TWO SECONDS!!! YOU JUST GOT ME KILLED BY A NOOB WITH A KNIFE!!! I HATE THIS F*CKING GAME!!!... ... what's for dinner?"

*2Legit2Quit has left the game*
    Ah that is so true!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

AlisonB wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm guessing some of you have girlfriends that play Call of Duty (PS3 - MW2). Hey, even some of the girls in here might have girlfriends that play Call of Duty.. Erm anyway.

I'm setting up a Clan [G!RL] for girls only who have achieved the "Not in the Face" Title. Call it an initiation or a test for a true girly gamer

To get the title: “LMG Expert: I” – Kill 5 enemies with headshots while using a light machine gun.

Anyway, if you could pass on the message to your loved ones that would be great. I also have a group on Facebook : Call of Duty: Girls Clan [G!RL]

psn:irishminette

P.S: A bit of Craic!

Well done on setting up the clan. I was playing you the other night (Jonnycivic is my gamer tag), your not a bad player at all I have to say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 GunnerG!RL

The G!RL CLAN has actually been going since 2007 starting on call of duty 3 we are now the biggest all girl clan on ps3

• Advertisement

AlisonB wrote: »
    Hi All,

I'm guessing some of you have girlfriends that play Call of Duty (PS3 - MW2). Hey, even some of the girls in here might have girlfriends that play Call of Duty.. Erm anyway.

I'm setting up a Clan [G!RL] for girls only who have achieved the "Not in the Face" Title. Call it an initiation or a test for a true girly gamer

To get the title: “LMG Expert: I” – Kill 5 enemies with headshots while using a light machine gun.

Anyway, if you could pass on the message to your loved ones that would be great. I also have a group on Facebook : Call of Duty: Girls Clan [G!RL]

psn:irishminette

P.S: A bit of Craic!
    The G!RL CLAN has actually been going since 2007 starting on call of duty 3 we are now the biggest all girl clan on ps3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

GunnerG!RL wrote: »

I'm sure that many clans use the same name on ps3 and xbox...

Yours isn't unique just to you or a copyrighted article.

So I wouldn't worry about it..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

I think what Balfie means to say is...

There's girls on the internets!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

I play but I don't feel confident enough in my playing to join yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 steve_cass

you should join it would give ya a bit of confidence playin with people ya know rather than randomers. You wil do better in games with a clan or party and then your confidence will grow.
    I was the same as you till I joined the AK47 clan. I'm still s**t but at least I'm confident being s**t :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

My wee sister plays cod sometimes, she has better K/D than half the people on here aswel :D Like 1.3 or something, shes still not reached lvl 50 yet tho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭sierra117x

ha my better half only plays battlefield shes fairly anti cod

Balfie wrote: »
    I'm sure that many clans use the same name on ps3 and xbox...

Yours isn't unique just to you or a copyrighted article.

So I wouldn't worry about it..

I was just replying to the fact that the clan was not only set up for mw2, maybe some girls just adopt the clan name an its not the only girl/lady clan there are many more. our G!RL CLAN have been playing online together for 4yrs & we are in fact in process of trademark register because of approches of sponsership:D our member have grown from 2 - over 100

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Do you just play clan matches? Would you be interested in playing in the wager match contest we have? Last one we had was a great laugh. Its just for fun really. Sign up started today.

• Advertisement

I play but I don't feel confident enough in my playing to join yet :)
    i agree with steve playing with a clan helps give u a bit more confidance playing, your more than welcome to join us anytime we like to welcome all girls not just ones who can get certains challenges or have a high ratios pop over to G!RL CLAN on facebook an leave ur psn

Advertisement