Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer Wanted - Athlone/Midlands area

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12

Drummer wanted for pop punk/punk rock band based in the midlands. aged 18+. influences including All Time Low, Fallout Boy, My Chem, Simple Plan etc. misc. influences including Muse, S.O.A.D. Fightstar, A7X. all music types welcome but fun and energetic is the goal. fell free to msg.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 jack1289

Hey man,my name is Jack....Im 20 years old,Ive been playing the drums for roughly 3 years and would be interested in trying out for the band....I live near roscrea/birr I have a pretty good kit/mics...etc?Iam studying to be a sound engineer at the minute so I have enough recording equipment to record a demo or something.....My influences are kinda more metal based than the ones you listed would that be a problem here are a few....A day to remember,bring me the horizon,emmure,suicide silence, sort of metal/hardcore/punk but fun at the same time...haha?and what would be the setup for practise(location/times/days)....anyway hit me back if your interested....cheers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Kip..

hey i kno this has no similarity but im just wonderin if you guys know of any bss players in the midlands area, we're an offaly based band seekin a bassist.
    let me kno, cheers.

sorry if this classes as spam..

Advertisement