Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lucky Lloyd

Options
  • 21-01-2010 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭

I would just like to catagorically state that i completely disagree with the treatment of Lucky Lloyd in his recent dispute with the Admins

it is sad to see how a loyal poster who has contributed so much to this site is treated so harshly with very little reasoning

it is my opinion that it was a knee jerk reaction and it never should have gotten this far, the post that he is accused of trolling on is clearly an attempt to make fun of the situation, i was online when it happened and i can tell you it was a silly thread and deserved silly posts, was good to be able to blow off steam in it

a forum like soccer can use a thread like that every now and then because i am sure you can imagine it is quite a passionate place where disagreements occur on an hourly basis

Lloyd is a big loss to this community and I am sad to see him go but thank him for all the time he has put in while he has been here
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Thank you for your post.

We'll take it on board - but really, it's a conversation that is more appropriate between the Mod in question and the Admin team.

I know that there is a more general thank you thread going on the Poker forum going on here for those who want to pass on their thanks to LL for all he has contributed during his time as a Moderator :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement