Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haiti

Options
  • 21-01-2010 1:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi I was just wondering if anyone knows of any events being held in carlow to help raise money for Haiti? I know there are a lot of charities and everything but I was just wondering are there any plans like a massive cake sale or big day out with like face painting and things? Maybe sponsorship from local shops or a raffle or a run or something?
    I think that when there is something people can get involved in people become more likely to donate...
    Anyway if there are any plans for it or if someone is thinking about doing something, i'd love to put myself forward as a volunteer, I'll bake, I'll run, I'm pretty good at art so I'll facepaint!!! If there are anything like this PM me. Laters

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I know our college, carlow college, is organising something at the moment. If you want to offer your services, I am sure they will be appreciated. I saw the poster up. Send me a pm if your interested.

I am sure the IT will be something also.

After that havent heard anything else.

Advertisement