Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work in Language Schools This Summer?

Options
  • 21-01-2010 1:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone, I'm wondering if there are any language schools in Galway city where I could help out this summer? I'm a student of French and Spanish, will be moving back from Spain at the end of June and would like to put my language abilities to use when looking for work! I'm not familiar with Galway in the summer time, but I know that at home in Donegal there are lots of groups of kids that come from Spain in particular. Anybody know any groups or organisations that I could get in touch with about it? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

I don't know if they deal with overseas student groups (and yes, Galway does be flooded in the summer, too), but you could give Phil in the Granary school a ring. I'm taking classes with them and he seems pretty well up on anything to do with languages in the city. If he can't help you himself, he should at least be able to point you in the right direction.

http://www.languageinstitute.ie/contacts.php

Advertisement