Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What courses are there relating to Accounting in DCU?

Options
  • 21-01-2010 1:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi smile.gif

So I'm doing my LC this year andI filled my CAO form the other week with heavy interest in studying accounting.
    I filled my first 2 choices with courses in DCU.
    Accounting & Finance as no.1 and Business Studies as no.2
    However,points are really high for me to get.435 needed for A&F and was told that it will probably go up this year.
    For me, only college I wanna go to is DCU frown.gif
    I know they have good A&F course in places like Maynooth,DIT but DCU seems to be the only place I wanna go to for some reason.
    So I was wondering, what courses are there in DCU that relates to A&F and that allows me to study masters/phd on A&F after the course just incase I don't get the points for my no.1 option A&F?
    I checked the courses on DCU website but I havn't studied in DCU so I wouldn't know what courses relate to A&F and just generally don't know.frown.gif
    so anyone who went/goes to DCU could maybe help me out cus I'm really sh*ttin it for the leaving...lol
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭cairdre

Hi

You can do a Gdip in Accounting. This is a conversion course course for those that did not study accounting at undergrad level. Contact recruitment section in DCU if you need more info. Contact details will be on DCU website.

Good luck with the LC
    Hi smile.gif

So I'm doing my LC this year andI filled my CAO form the other week with heavy interest in studying accounting.
    I filled my first 2 choices with courses in DCU.
    Accounting & Finance as no.1 and Business Studies as no.2
    However,points are really high for me to get.435 needed for A&F and was told that it will probably go up this year.
    For me, only college I wanna go to is DCU frown.gif
    I know they have good A&F course in places like Maynooth,DIT but DCU seems to be the only place I wanna go to for some reason.
    So I was wondering, what courses are there in DCU that relates to A&F and that allows me to study masters/phd on A&F after the course just incase I don't get the points for my no.1 option A&F?
    I checked the courses on DCU website but I havn't studied in DCU so I wouldn't know what courses relate to A&F and just generally don't know.frown.gif
    so anyone who went/goes to DCU could maybe help me out cus I'm really sh*ttin it for the leaving...lol
    Thanks

Advertisement