Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

please answer

Options
  • 21-01-2010 1:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭

was playing last nite in a cash game one guy moves all in and the other guy is thinkling bout calling the guy that is all in calls time is this allowed i thought it was only the other guys at te table that can call it

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭kakak1

vag77 wrote: »
    was playing last nite in a cash game one guy moves all in and the other guy is thinkling bout calling the guy that is all in calls time is this allowed i thought it was only the other guys at te table that can call it

any player can call clock

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Someone that calls clock in a cash game when another player is faced with a decision for all his cash is a moron.

It's completely different calling clock in a tournament, but unless someone is taking an extraordinary amount of time to make a decision, just let it be.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 176 ✭✭pkr_ennis

Flushdraw wrote: »
    Someone that calls clock in a cash game when another player is faced with a decision for all his cash is a moron.
    Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

Flushdraw wrote: »

If the rake is being taken per hand yes. If it is being taken per hour or half hour I don't think it's unreasonable to want to have the game move at a reasonable pace.

@OP
    Any player dealt into the hand may call clock.

Advertisement