Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketing

Options
  • 21-01-2010 2:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

I'm interested in doing a course on marketing in the IT.... Is there anyone doing the course, is it a good course etc....???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 corrr

Hi Geard,
    The marketing course has changed slightly since I completed 3 years (2 in Business in Marketing with Spanish, 1 in International Marketing - I finished there in 2008) BUT the lecturers there are really good, if you have any problems they are all very approachable (but you will have to approach them!!). The campus there is small and easy to navigate as well as there being a well stocked library and bookshop on campus. First year is similar to the business studies and finance courses, this is to allow for people changing their minds after first year, and enables them to change courses if they wish. I assume you've checked out their prospectus, the subjects given will tell you quite a bit about what's being taught (just Google each subject). If you've any more specific questions, I'll reply no problem. best of luck.

Advertisement