Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going to Dominion?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I'm heading to a friends dual birthday soon but will prob I'm 99% sure it will end up in Dominging....

Any other Noc's heading out tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Kazuma

Revival post, checking to see if there's any interest in Dominion this saturday, two bands playing with DJs, should be a decent way to pass a saturday night :cool:

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Kazuma wrote: »
    Revival post, checking to see if there's any interest in Dominion this saturday, two bands playing with DJs, should be a decent way to pass a saturday night :cool:

Where is Dominion these days?

Under Murray's bar on O'Connell street, just around the corner from Fibbers!

Under Murray's bar on O'Connell street, just around the corner from Fibbers!

I'll try but as usual I am uber busy this weekend :(

• Advertisement

Well the more the merrier! Really must make time to go to one of the beers, even Rozabeez has been to a Noc beers :O
    ...I really need to change my sig :/

Well the more the merrier! Really must make time to go to one of the beers, even Rozabeez has been to a Noc beers :O
    ...I really need to change my sig :/

Don't it brings back happy and naive memories :)

A friend of mine is DJing on Sat night as well.

It's her and her boyfriends birthday as well so they are going Zombie themed.

Kazuma,

You may also be interested in the new club that has opened, it were I dragged all the Noc to after the B&C on the last Beers.....
    WoW New Metal / Goth Clubs..... \0/

Sonic Temple : New Weekly Alternative Club

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64713300

Kazuma,

You may also be interested in the new club that has opened, it were I dragged all the Noc to after the B&C on the last Beers.....
    I heard about that beers, Rozabeez told me about it. I've been dying to get a chance to take a look at Sonic Temple but haven't yet, really should check boards more often, pity I missed that beers!
    Will make an attempt to go tonight, but probably won't work out!
    Thanks for the heads up though :D

• Advertisement

I know it VERY short notice but there is two gigs on tonight:

rcdgxx.jpg

I'd been meaning to post this flyer myself, known about it for a few weeks, I think it should be a good night, get there earlyish for the gigs :)

I'm backing a few drinks and then S, S, S ^Z, so hopefully be there for 21:00....

I'll be the guy with the large beard {pic in both Know Your Nerd [AH] and Know Your Noc's...}, if any other Noc's are going come say hello...
    I'd been meaning to post this flyer myself, known about it for a few weeks, I think it should be a good night, get there earlyish for the gigs :)

I'm backing a few drinks and then S, S, S ^Z, so hopefully be there for 21:00....

I'll be the guy with the large beard {pic in both Know Your Nerd [AH] and Know Your Noc's...}, if any other Noc's are going come say hello...
    I'll try to say hello, heading soon enough, anyways!
    If I recognise you I'll say hi!

Actually bacon, were you in Sonic Temple last night? You seem eerily familiar!

Yeah, I was there.... drank way to much Rum [ bar person know my drink without me even asking]

I was the bearded guy with the " 10 People " tshirt and head banging ALOT....

hs9lP.jpg
    Actually bacon, were you in Sonic Temple last night? You seem eerily familiar!

What was with the facepaint last night, I was a little drunk and confused!

What face paint?
    What was with the facepaint last night, I was a little drunk and confused!

The black & red paint (unless it either wasn't you I was talking to or you sustained a massive headwound I couldn't see :pac: ) on the saturday! Think I saw one other person with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

And I think I seen you last night :P

• Advertisement

Only think eh? :p
    T'was meee, but I think a lot of rozabeez is rubbing off on me, went out intending for two drinks and ended up slightly tipsy :D
    And in keeping with the thread, go to Dominion :pac:

Dominion this saturday, any takers? come on people, you know you want to :pac:

The more the merrier, everyone is fully welcome in our group (of two :P )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I might be there. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭ChocolateSauce

Not this week, I'm in the middle of my exams. Maybe the next week...although then I might be going to the academy....

I'll be there as well, Chloë is DJ'ng so it should be a great night.

But I'll still be bouncing between there and Fibbers when the other DJ's are on.

I'll be there as well, Chloë is DJ'ng so it should be a great night.

But I'll still be bouncing between there and Fibbers when the other DJ's are on.
    Was just about to post to invite any bored nocs with nothing to do :D

Looking forward to hearing both Semisentience & Agro Fi, don't think I've heard either of them play before!

Too too drunk on saturday night, my apologies to Bacon and Karl & Co. :pac:

I was just told it's " World Goth Day ", so anyone heading to Domingin?

9KRzk.jpg

http://www.worldgothday.com/

Anybody heading out tonight?

• Advertisement
Advertisement