Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basshunter

Options
  • 21-01-2010 2:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

i dont get the appeal, any girl i know seems to be obsessed with this swedish gimp. he looks like a nerd.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 636 ✭✭✭drunken_munky52

Ive another word: GIMP

By which I mean Gay Impressionist Male Playboy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

He looks like a nerd because he IS a nerd.

He used to write songs about IRC bots called Anna and a voice over program gamers commonly use called Ventrilo while playing a game called DotA (Defense of the Ancients? I think? Never was into RTS/RPG/whatever it is.)

I actually love Basshunter's original nerdy stuff. All his new stuff (All I Ever Wanted etc) is the exact same tune as his old stuff with poppier, more sellable lyrics.

Shame, really. He used to play gigantic European LAN parties and everything. I liked him for the sheer nerd factor.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Moved from After Hours as he is currently in Celebrity Big Brother.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭je suis awesome

ye i like dota

• Registered Users Posts: 6,477 ✭✭✭grenache

Not bothered about him but I do like his girlfriend Aylar Lie!

• Advertisement
Advertisement