Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4A1 CQBR Barrel and Hop Up

Options
  • 21-01-2010 8:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

Hey, I am wondering what Barrel I should get for my AEG (above) at the moment its range and accuracy is fair. It seems to only be accurate to about 30 metres, but I can understand that with it being a CQBR.

I am just wondering what would be the cheapest, most effective thing to change with my gun. I am not sure if I should change the Barrel, Hop up, or both. I do only have around 40 quid to do it at the moment, but I would still like to do something. If anyone could help me, that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Spooky-Vinny

to me 30meters sounds like a good bit for it to be accurate but im not sure how you mean by accurate in this case.
    but a persission barrel never hurt, and plus a hope up it should mount to under 40E.
    xXx

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You could polish out the existing barrel for some improvement and stick in a guarder hopup rubber. that should make a noticeable difference. :)

after that, your looking at sticking in a new barrel.,

im sorry for this off topic comment but i love the way there would be som threads that no-one would respond to for days on end and i would respond with as much knowledge as i have hoping to help even a little bit and then other people will start to comment!
    i attract people do i? lol
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

im sorry for this off topic comment but i love the way there would be som threads that no-one would respond to for days on end and i would respond with as much knowledge as i have hoping to help even a little bit and then other people will start to comment!
    i attract people do i? lol
    xXx

I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I got ansewers to this in the technical thread ;)

Not that I don't appreciate the help.

What kind of range should I be gettgn off it? By accurate to 20-30 metres I mean I can hit an apple form that far, but the pelet isn't able to go 40 metres

J.D.R wrote: »
    I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I got ansewers to this in the technical thread ;)

Not that I don't appreciate the help.

What kind of range should I be gettgn off it? By accurate to 20-30 metres I mean I can hit an apple form that far, but the pelet isn't able to go 40 metres

ouch dude... ouch!
    never helping you again!
    but i meant This thread! not your other thread! ='(
    meany...

and if you can hit a apple at 20-30 meters
    man... thats one savage gun!
    compared to my piece of ****!
    was wripped off by a certain shop ='( BIG time!!!

xXx

• Advertisement

Thats why I say Airsoft Combat Solutions all the way. Got my gun there, with about 2 ton of extras thrown. Brilliangt place.

And I didn't mean to be mean, and I apologise. Thansk for the reasurance about my gun

J.D.R wrote: »
    Thats why I say Airsoft Combat Solutions all the way. Got my gun there, with about 2 ton of extras thrown. Brilliangt place.

And I didn't mean to be mean, and I apologise. Thansk for the reasurance about my gun

sounds good man =)
    i hope you have tonnes and tonnes of fun with your gun man =)
    unlike me ='(
    xXx

Why, whats wrong with yours?

Uugh man...
    hope they dont read this but i bought a KWA g36c, didnt work when i got it home, brought it back and they fixed it up for me, and i noticed they changed the pistol grip system on the gun, i didnt say anything at the time(dont ask why) but when i started using i didnt know any better as i was more or less only starting airsoft.
    then awhile later my mate got the exact same gun, it feels different, shoots different, sounds different, and shoots better etc etc etc. basicly my gun but a MILLION times better!
    there was nothing i could do about it.
    so after aaaaages i worked up the courage to let my mate(thats good with airsoft stuff) open my gun up... and we realised that they had put a intire ****e G&G gear box system in my gun and theres a hole in my piston the size of my fist!
    basicly i payed for a expensive gun but the inside was fake!
    like a fake Rolex or somthing!
    basicly im in pure anger over this whole situation!
    xXx

Wow! I'd get on to someone about that. I know you might not get anything out of it yourself, but it might stop them doing it to someone else. I would seriously think about droppin ga line to an ombudsman or something. BTW, what county was the shop in? I know you can't really name the shop, but can you say the county, cause I think I knwo where you're talking about

• Advertisement

It twas county Dublin.
    I am annoyed to the point where i hav given up on trying with that shop.
    before my g36c they had sold me a second hand m14 without telling me it was second hand also, and when that broke after first 2 weeks or so they exchanged it for the g36c i have now, and not long after i got it the whole situation happened!
    i have friends that have had complications with those guys too.
    but at the moment i am going to be doing person upgrades to it through a friend of mine thats a true veteran at custom guns.
    but untill then i use my pistols as much as i can, on field, cant go wrong with them
    xXx

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Err, G&G gearboxes are great... reliable, robust, consistent. Why do you think G&G has such a good rep?

i hear G&G are supose to be realy good aswell but the one that was put into my gun is terrible, and im exagerating, rate of fire, fps etc. are terrible, and the whole the size of my eye in the piston doesnt help
    ='(
    xXx

I would be screaming blue murder if that happened to me, but I suppose you are taking it well. Hope your gun gets fixed in the future

and im exagerating, rate of fire, fps etc. are terrible,

i meant "and im NOT exagerating"

thank you all..

I hope so too...

xXx

Advertisement