Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GoBus Galway-Dublin question

• 21-01-2010 9:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Hi - could anyone tell me if they are reliable with their timetable? I.e does the bus always turn up for the scheduled departure? Also, is there wi-fi on every bus ?
    Thanks in advance,
    -gmt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭lucianot

So far yes, except for one time in Dublin when there was more people than expected and they had to call an extra bus and they didn't check who had bought the ticket before hand leaving the wrong people behind....apart from that for the last 3 months I can see it's been very consistent service.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭tribesman78

Only used them once but found them fine in regards of time and turning up. Didn't find the wi-fi on the bus great though, it was slow and lost connection a few times so wouldn't rely on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,842 ✭✭✭✭kippy

Only used them once but found them fine in regards of time and turning up. Didn't find the wi-fi on the bus great though, it was slow and lost connection a few times so wouldn't rely on it.

Not surprised about the Wifi(and wouldnt blame them for that issues)
    , but have used them a few times and found them to be relaible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

I use GoBus quite regularly and don't think they have ever been late. Since the M6 from Galway to Ballinasloe opened, they are often actually arriving earlier than the timetabled arrival time. My cousin travelled from Dublin to Galway yesterday evening and the bus go into Galway 5 mins ahead of schedule despite leaving Dublin almost 15 mins late!

They should revise the timetables though to factor in the new motorway.

Advertisement