Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy Xbox Originals ??

• 21-01-2010 10:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8 northstrandboy

Hi Folks,

Is there any shop in Dublin that sell original Xbox games ? I know you can buy them on Marketplace, but does anyone know of any shops that sell them ? Gamestop on Henry Street have a few upstairs, but really crap selection !

Cheers...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

If you try adverts.ie, or ebay you can generally pick up a classic or a bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 959 ✭✭✭kwalshe

Hi Folks,

Is there any shop in Dublin that sell original Xbox games ? I know you can buy them on Marketplace, but does anyone know of any shops that sell them ? Gamestop on Henry Street have a few upstairs, but really crap selection !

Cheers...
    Allright Al you 'oul codger...
    I have a couple at home I was gonna throw in the bin. I'll give them to Munds if I can find them

I'm in the same boat. It seems to be either eBay or downloading them naughtily....

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Noobsaibot21

Game XChange on Talbot street have a small handfull. Also, try asking in the likes of Xtravision - I got two SEALED copies of Mario All Stars on the SNES for €7 each a few years ago from Chartbusters Talbot street. :eek:

Was asking my local CB store what happened to all the old cube games and they said that they were sent to Chartbusters on Talbot street to sell off but they were just bundled away and never sold. Just asked on the off chance. That was back in '06 though.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 Gunty

Ive got a few originals gattering dust but in perfect condition, if you want I can send to you FOC?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,504 ✭✭✭✭DirkVoodoo

Yeah I've got some, good nick:

Halo
    Ninja Gaiden
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Just taking up space really.

Gunty wrote: »
    Ive got a few originals gattering dust but in perfect condition, if you want I can send to you FOC?
    I'd be interested! Can you list them? I've got a lot of the classics already though.
    DirkVoodoo wrote: »
    Yeah I've got some, good nick:

Halo
    Ninja Gaiden
    Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow

Just taking up space really.
    Have them :(

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭SD7792

I'm looking for any of the original xbox COD, Halo or GTA games if anyone has any.. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 146 ✭✭gfoster

hey anyone got any original xbox's they dont need?
    was going to try find one and put xbmc on it see how it went.
    would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Advertisement