Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Sooooo Good to be back!!

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭

God I've missed this forum. Sad or what but I've been a lost soul for the last two days without my weather fix :pac:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 454 ✭✭irishdub14

im so happy, i didnt know what to do without boards.ie!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,121 ✭✭✭John mac

Same here :)

Twitter was fun

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

Good to have the weather forum back. At least this didn't happen during the snowfest!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,145 ✭✭✭nilhg

Yeah imagine it happened during the snow, confined to barracks with no intelligent conversation..........................................

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

yes, it's good to be back on snow patrol:D

i didn't think there was any addiction greater than snow until the last two days:o:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

its been so weird up here having NO weather.. I looked out the window when the site crashed (had to find the window first of course) and there was a big space outside.. I mean no weather at all. I couldn't really go out because I dont know the area at all.. except by satellite photos. Oh wait until you hear this... isobars aren't really there. Yeah i know unbelievable isn't it but they are drawn on maps. Crazy. What is the world coming to ? !

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

Fionagus wrote: »
    God I've missed this forum. Sad or what but I've been a lost soul for the last two days without my weather fix :pac:

+1.

On occasion I looked at the screen in the same way one used to look at the test card when the telly was off, back in the bad old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭200motels

Yes it's good to have it back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

cant belive i missed it dat much,additicted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭snow ghost

Does anyone know if Ken predicted this tragic event of the last few days?

He may have seen a bad moon arising on Thursday.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 873 ✭✭✭InKonspikuou2

Do you use the internet from an underground cell or something? There's weather outside them windows ya know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭Lumi

Do you use the internet from an underground cell or something? There's weather outside them windows ya know.

Rarely see daylight these days I'm afraid. I'm in the final stages of my PhD. Totally dependant on my compadres here to keep me informed about what's happening outside ... Although even the sniff of snow tempts me to take a peek into the real world :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

Rarely see daylight these days I'm afraid. I'm in the final stages of my PhD. Totally dependant on my compadres here to keep me informed about what's happening outside ... Although even the sniff of snow tempts me to take a peek into the real world :p

I feel your pain! Finished my master's last August but while doing it, just could not enjoy the weather fully! :)

Good luck in your PhD, will be great to have that over with when it is finished. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭hoody

N6 Kilbeggan reporting a temp of -2.5C at 06:00 on NRA... with snow!

Advertisement