Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATT: ADMIN

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi Admin/Mods

I have a bit of a problem, you have requested everyone to change there passwords, but my problem is the email I registered with is no long in use, my account is 6-7 years old, so how can i access my account if I cant change my password?

its rather serious as I have sold a item on adverts, and all the shipment details are in my pm's, I have been paid for the item already, and now I cannot access my pm's on my locked out account (a+-guru)

How can I resolve my origional account?

Regards
    Ronan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭A+-Guru

thanks for the reply,

I really need to get this sorted ASAP, its not fair on the person that bought goods from me, and now they wont be arriving as I cannot access my pm's where the shipping details are,

I would be prepared to fax over proof of ID, Passport or driving licence if it helps veryify who I am,

Ronan.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Unfortunately, there will be quite a few people in similar positions.

I recommend you follow the updated advice on that thread, and drop an email to hello@boards.ie.

I'm sure they'll do their best to help you, but with the amount of requests involved I don't think a definite timeframe can't be given right now.

We apologise for any inconvenience, but we are working to get things sorted.

Advertisement