Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome back - How did you manage?

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭

24+ hours without boards. Good jebus and i thought Christmas was long.

Did anyone contact Irish1967 and see how he was coping!!

I blame Mickey the postman btw:P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Oh I am here!! I have just dusted off the chair. Couldn't go out cause there was no weather. Just a big space where it used to be. Forgot how to use my jailbroken iPhone. I know you are not going to believe it but there is no F5 key on a TV remote... How silly is that. I saw a new fangled programme called Fair City last night. Don't think it will last too long. It was in colour though. Went for a walk... Yeah crazy I know... There's a bypass round Donegal Town now which should be great. Did you hear one of the Jackson five died it was the young one Micheal I think. Well anyways. Back to boards now. Phew :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

i never realised how many times a day i went on boards until it was gone. great that its backup! :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Yeah i'll admit it, i missed boards.ie for those long 28 hours, 36 minutes and 25 seconds:D

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

And I had a fairly lengthy reply typed and clicked submit and .....bang, it was gone.

I thought I broke the swear filter :eek:

• Advertisement

Aw no the mods are the same ;)

In the Lord's eyes we are all equal :)

But then again he doesn't post here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭deman

BACK AT LAST!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

I had to re-register as there's a problem with my email address. Hopefully, all will be sorted by Monday, but I think I like the idea of being anonymous for a while :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Snub wrote: »
    Yeah i'll admit it, i missed boards.ie for those long 28 hours, 36 minutes and 25 seconds:D

it felt twice as long, it was like a toy you thought you had lost and then found

<hugs laptop>

• Advertisement

Domscard wrote: »
    I had to re-register as there's a problem with my email address. Hopefully, all will be sorted by Monday, but I think I like the idea of being anonymous for a while :D
    cant fool me b :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Domscard

muffler wrote: »
    cant fool me b :D

Rats! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,382 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

yep back, thought they were sending an email to account holders didnt realise io coould just do it all myself and reset the password

i was away last weekend so didnt miss it at all

Advertisement