Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I CANNOT ACCESS MY BOARDS.IE REGISTERED EMAIL

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭

If you can no longer access the email you signed up to Boards.ie with then we no longer have any way definite of verifying that you are the account owner. However, we realise there are quite a few of our members with this difficulty, so we will begin to address this on Monday. Please keep an eye on this thread for updates on how to retrieve your account details.

Dav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,840 ✭✭✭Dav

In addition to this, please do not register another account just to post a request for your old details. Sent an email to hello@boards.ie - Darragh and I are compiling a list of people who need help with this, but as I said, it will be Monday before we can make a start on it.

There are data privacy issues surrounding email addresses and we need to treat this very carefully as we don't want to let personal information fall into the wrong hands and find ourselvs on the end of a serious breach of the Data Protection Act.

Dav

Advertisement