Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Day Without C&H

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭

What did everyone do without C&H yesterday and for most of today? I wasn't too put out by it, but I imagine some members were left wondering what to do with an entire day!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭DancingQueen:)

I actually got some work done, then while looking up holidays for the summer I kept typing in boards when I was looking for google. Must be a habit :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,768 ✭✭✭almostnever

I MSN'd and slept and ate and stuff.

Let us never talk of that dark day again. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

i sat in a corner and rocked back and forward until i fell asleep :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,082 ✭✭✭Pygmalion

I got a tiny amount of study done, and then misunderstood a question on my exam worth 50% and only answered 1/6th of it, despite actually knowing almost all of it. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭hitlersson666

kev_s88 wrote: »

+1 may them hackers burn in hell!!!! :mad: like 9/11 we'll make sure this never happens again™

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 708 ✭✭✭syncosised

Pygmalion wrote: »
    I got a tiny amount of study done, and then misunderstood a question on my exam worth 50% and only answered 1/6th of it, despite actually knowing almost all of it. FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU-
    That sounds very annoying. On the plus side, C&H is back, and so you're happier about having this board than you were two days ago!
    kev_s88 wrote: »
    That's exactly the image I had of the most active members on here! :D

Edit: I just edited my post and the "Save" button said "Vote Now" ... but it says "Save" now ... O_o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,908 ✭✭✭Daysha

When I read about what happened on rte.ie I tried logging into Boards to talk to people about it :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,944 ✭✭✭Jay P

I watched Season 4 of How I Met Your Mother, bought some sweet new asics runners and didn't go to college once :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

I'll always remember where I was, when it happened...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭kev_s88

it was almost as sad....(too much?)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,029 ✭✭✭Extrasupervery

I have a new-found appreciation for boards.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I talked to boardsies outside boards and wore down my F5 button with boards' twitter yesterday.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

You think they asked about the enviromental factor on PESTEL like i did when in fact it was the whole thing?

Stev_o wrote: »
    You think they asked about the enviromental factor on PESTEL like i did when in fact it was the whole thing?

Yes, I saw the word "Environment" and was like "HOLY **** 50% GOING FOR JUST ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS". So yeah, I'm kinda counting on doing very well in the other question or I'm repeating in August ;_;

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

I kept thinking "Oh, I must check this on boards.. Wait, I can't. D:"

But mainly, the break from it was kinda nice.. :P Instead, I hung out with real people (:O), watched DVDs with my flatmates and chatted to a few people on MSN.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Yes, I saw the word "Environment" and was like "HOLY **** 50% GOING FOR JUST ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS". So yeah, I'm kinda counting on doing very well in the other question or I'm repeating in August ;_;

Haha least i wasn't the only one. I was kinda think how the f*ck do you give 35 marks for writing about the environment factors, little did i know. Thankfully i another question and only needed 19% to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭Jako8

I cried... :mad:

Then I went away and actually got some work done and had an overall productive night which I was pleased with. :p

Hello Boards, goodbye productivity. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,893 ✭✭✭Davidius

Why? Was it gone? :confused:hurr durr

Davidius wrote: »
    Why? Was it gone? :confused:hurr durr

YOU IZ TROOOLLING!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I got a ridiculous amount of work done! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

I was SO bored yesterday, I was literally at a loss with what to do with myself. Thank goodness it's back!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Daysha wrote: »
    When I read about what happened on rte.ie I tried logging into Boards to talk to people about it :(

I id something similar; when they suggested following Twitter, I decided "Ok. I'll just post my Twitter on boards so people can.....ah shite."

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I went and looked for somewhere to live this semester, bought a new book, watched some TV and started reading my new book. Which is actually quite exciting, compared with most days this holiday...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,962 ✭✭✭jumpguy

Actually had lots to do in the past few days, so I was really occupied tbh for alot of the time.

Was weird though when I got home, I compensated by lots of MSN convos and had the BBC on so I could...click stuff and read something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭phlegms

I realised how much time I generally waste on boards..

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭:|

I shoud have been glad because I'm meant to be studying for exams but instead I was sooooo bored

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

I spent from about 5pm onwards travelling home,or getting ready to do so. Didn't miss it too much.

Gladly I had spent most of the day killing zombies with friends,so my mind was occupied.*

*run,run away now.

Advertisement