Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Revision at Trinity

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Has anyone been to this before?

This year it is on the 6th of March, and they will be covering things like Company Final a/cs, Service Firm a/cs, Marginal Costing, Cash Flow Statements, Interpretation of a/cs, Master Budget (maybe I heard my teacher wrong?? I've never heard of a Master budget before!) etc.

It costs €60.

Has anyone gone before to the Accounting revision and found it beneficial?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

No but the Trinity revision things are usually pretty good, I hear!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dolphino

a master budget is like all the budgets like cash etc all together basically explaining them all im guessing but we get a booklet with notes at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Do they do any other subject revision?

they do business aswell

Dolphino wrote: »
    they do business aswell

Nice...might go to the business one :D

• Advertisement

ye there doing all about abqs and management activites etc

ye there doing all about abqs and management activites etc

Thanks. Any idea when its on?

sat 13th march 8.45

sat 13th march 8.45

Thank you :)

no problem!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 829 ✭✭✭zam

I've also heard of one in maths and in history, where they revise 3 major topics due to come up

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

For people that are interested in business.

If you do accounting on it's own, it's €60. The same for business on its own. If you do both together, it's €100.

Accounting is on Sat. March 6th 9.00 Davis Theatre, Arts Building (I think - I'm not sure about the location)
    Business is on Sat. March 13th 8.45 Robert Emmet Theatre, Arts Building (again - not positive about the location)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Bhoy_

Anyone have any info on other revision days in Trinity?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭CiaraBelle

How do you apply for this?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

CiaraBelle wrote: »
    How do you apply for this?

Ask your accounting teacher, s/he might have gotten information about it. Mine did, and we give her the money and she sends on the list of names to the people that are organising it.

Advertisement