Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone for casuals 23rd in XGC?

Options
  • 22-01-2010 9:58pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just a wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

The Blazblue thing is on, 11 people are supposed to be going so, they'll be around.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

The Blazblue thing is on, 11 people are supposed to be going so, they'll be around.

Ah yes.

Shall stick my head in. No camera though people, sorry.

Damn boards and it's down time!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,237 ✭✭✭Owwmykneecap

hey that's why we got facebook...;)

/any excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Still couning on the SF4 heads to be there you know i'm only renting out 2 PS3's.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hi guys, I'm new here, but I would very much like to meet you all to play some Street Fighter IV.

;)

• Advertisement

Hi guys, I'm new here, but I would very much like to meet you all to play some Street Fighter IV.

;)

You remind me of someone.

Oh yeah, Rodimus Prime!

The best of all the Primes.

Hero of the Cybertronian War is one of his titles I believe...

The best of all the Primes.

Hero of the Cybertronian War is one of his titles I believe...

Blah blah finished the war in 5 minutes blah blah.

Still a flaming winnebago.

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

I'll be there with a mate alright...

Well look as i said i'm only renting out 2 PS3's so theres no reason for you all to go about your business & play SF4 like. Besides theres new guys coming in so we should show them theres more than 1 game being played there.

• Advertisement

Xinkai wrote: »
    Well look as i said i'm only renting out 2 PS3's so theres no reason for you all to go about your business & play SF4 like. Besides theres new guys coming in so we should show them theres more than 1 game being played there.

If you could avoid getting the second PS3 from the door that would be sweet as it's the only PS3 with all the SF IV character unlocks.

I know i know :) Was gonna get 37 & 38 anyways, the 1st 2 in the middle beside the 360's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

I'll be up tomorrow

Ramza wrote: »
    I'll be up tomorrow

Wouldn't mind giving your Ken a run!

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Yeah i might pass down depending on how i feel in the morning, i will text you guys anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Will be there for SF4 mainly, possibly to find out how BB works too though.

I need some Guile practice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

;)

Why did you create an alt account?!

I wouldn't mind giving his Urien a run! Because I like getting pwned :D

Edit: I'll call in for a while today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

animaX wrote: »
    Why did you create an alt account?!

He's probably one of these noobs who doesn't have access to his registered email address.

Jim wrote: »
    He's probably one of these noobs who doesn't have access to his registered email address.

Indeed. So I'll be using this one until I can get my old one back.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭D4RK ONION

Indeed. So I'll be using this one until I can get my old one back.

email hello@boards.ie they'll sort you out.

GGs to everyone today. GGs to Chopper in SFIV, I don't play on stick but it was good craic nonetheless

3s was really good, very happy I got in the games I did against Chunkis and the french dude (Tin was it?). GGs to Kiki aswell even though we only had a few. Playing on Xbox version with an Xbox pad is still dreadful though, was missing a lot of **** (UBs, SJCs etc). The slowdown on the xbox version is just ridiculous =[ Was starting to get into the matches against the french dude (starting to adapt/win some xD) when he left I think. Also Chunkis was great fun playing you man, maybe next time we play 3s it wont be on Xbox :D

GGs to Terry, Dreddy and Doom today in SFIV. Was a pity I didn't get to play more vs Doom, but I had to go. Playing a hard guile is really fun, maybe next time we can play a lot more :D

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭DarkTalant

ggs all,
    I don't think I'm alone in the opinion that the French dude was some sort of cyborg with 3s installed instead of a brain....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

I barely played any SF4 at all yesterday! Gotta say though, it was great to see ramza, chunkis and tin play some quality third strike.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

animaX wrote: »
    I barely played any SF4 at all yesterday! Gotta say though, it was great to see ramza, chunkis and tin play some quality third strike.
    Those 3 scare me.
    MORE I SAY! :pac:

Had fun. Might mess around with Guile more, too (thanks Doom!)

GGs to everyone today. GGs to Chopper in SFIV, I don't play on stick but it was good craic nonetheless

3s was really good, very happy I got in the games I did against Chunkis and the french dude (Tin was it?). GGs to Kiki aswell even though we only had a few. Playing on Xbox version with an Xbox pad is still dreadful though, was missing a lot of **** (UBs, SJCs etc). The slowdown on the xbox version is just ridiculous =[ Was starting to get into the matches against the french dude (starting to adapt/win some xD) when he left I think. Also Chunkis was great fun playing you man, maybe next time we play 3s it wont be on Xbox :D

GGs to Terry, Dreddy and Doom today in SFIV. Was a pity I didn't get to play more vs Doom, but I had to go. Playing a hard guile is really fun, maybe next time we can play a lot more :D

I had lots of fun playing 3rd strike, i can`t wait to play again. We need to somehow get a crt tv and a ps2 in there for 3rd strike, those tvs lag too much and the xbox version is poo anyway.

good games to all

Ditto for you dude I love Ken v Guile, total attack vs defence, it's a really fun match :) you don't find many good kens though!
    DarkTalant wrote: »
    ggs all,
    I don't think I'm alone in the opinion that the French dude was some sort of cyborg with 3s installed instead of a brain....

That dude was a beast at 3s. Awesome to watch. Ramza too.
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Those 3 scare me.

Had fun. Might mess around with Guile more, too (thanks Doom!)

No problem it was nice to have someone to talk Guile with for once :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

chunkis wrote: »
    I had lots of fun playing 3rd strike, i can`t wait to play again. We need to somehow get a crt tv and a ps2 in there for 3rd strike, those tvs lag too much and the xbox version is poo anyway.

good games to all

Tin (French chap) said he'd bring his laptop with it emulated next week.

cool

• Advertisement

Good ****, I have a JAP PS2 version anyway (I don' think it was released on PS2 outside of Japan?(or maybe I'm wrong and my memory is failing me xD) ), but since Tin is bringing up the arcade version its all good

I might not be up next week if not then the week after, look forward to getting some heated 3s in! Also Chunkis we should get some A3 in if you're keen :)
    K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Those 3 scare me.

I aim to please :pac: (no homo)

Advertisement