Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This isn't my username

Options
  • 22-01-2010 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭

When i requested a new password i was given one for this username rather than my old one which was abcdggs (without the apostrophe) not sure why or how this has happened.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

abcdgg's wrote: »
    When i requested a new password i was given one for this username rather than my old one which was abcdggs (without the apostrophe) not sure why or how this has happened.

any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
    If you entered your email in the reset password box, it was for this user account.
    You need to enter the email address that you used when you registered the abcdggs account.

Please also note the posts in this thread - http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055806709

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Perfect, thank you very much

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

abcdgg's wrote: »
    Perfect, thank you very much
    You're most welcome

Advertisement