Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chris Evans Autobiography

Options
  • 22-01-2010 10:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

If anyone is in 2 minds about this, I'd highly recommend it - I bought the audiobook last week, it's 7 hours long and well worth the listen............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,614 ✭✭✭The Sparrow

Does Chris Evans narrate the audiobook?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭thebiglad

Not the biggest Chris Evans fan but after I saw the interview on Jonathon Ross few months back when book came out I was very tempted.

This has reminded me and must get it this time - I would say it is very interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

yip, Chris reads it - thinking about it, I don't think I'd have enjoyed it as much if I had bought the physical book............got the Richard Hammond one the other day, getting through that now - his wife, Mindy, reads the chapters in his book that she wrote, it's heart-wrenching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,144 ✭✭✭✭Cicero

cjmcork wrote: »
    yip, Chris reads it - thinking about it, I don't think I'd have enjoyed it as much if I had bought the physical book............got the Richard Hammond one the other day, getting through that now - his wife, Mindy, reads the chapters in his book that she wrote, it's heart-wrenching.
    Got Richard Hammonds book On the Edge this year as a present....find it totally boring.....the one you are referring to was fine but I would save your money on his latest one...

thanks OP, I'll keep it in mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭Hyndsy85

I read chris evans autobiography there about 3 weeks ago and i thought it was rubbish. He doesnt really tell you anything and regarding any women he was dating most of the time he starts talking about seeing someone and then remebers he forgot to mention that he had broken up with the previous girlfriend.

To me it read like those crappy biographies on the biography channel. telling us parts of the story we already know from the tabloids and not really going into any proper detail

• Advertisement
Advertisement