Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Email tied to wrong account

Options
  • 22-01-2010 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi,

I recovered my regular boards account however I want to change the email address it is tied to. The email I want to change it to is tied to this boards account. So when I try, it says the account is already in use.

Forgot I had this boards account before this hacking malark! How can I (or can a mod) change the email account used for this boards account. Or can you just delete this account? (Its only made 5 or so posts)

Thanks I realise you're probably very busy in the situation:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Hi there,

The best thing you can do is mail hello@boards.ie with the query. Quite a few people are having email related issues. It will take the guys a while to get back to you, but we appreciate the patience - as you say, they're very busy.

Advertisement