Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

username confusion

Options
  • 23-01-2010 1:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭

hey...im actually the drifter...put when i put in my email address to reset my password...it send me one for jimmyg83....i never remember creating this account??

can you reset the password for the drifter please...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,348 ✭✭✭the drifter

PS i didnt create this accout to get my old details :P

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. If you e-mail the details of your query to hello@boards.ie the guys who look after these things will help re-unite you with your main account. I'm afraid I can't say how long this will take - as you can imagine there a lots of people experiencing simiar problems - but we appreciate your patience.

can i be me again yet? i feel like ive lost my identity...:P

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hey Jimmy. As Zaph said above, email hello@boards.ie with the problem. If you check out this post, Darragh (the boards.ie community manager) has listed the information you'd need to provide to verify that you own the account). The earlier you get to doing this the higher you'll be in the queue:)

done! i need a phone number that was in my pm's ya see otherwise there would be no pressure

• Advertisement
Advertisement