Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No access to email address I used to sign up

Options
  • 23-01-2010 1:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭

I know you are working on addressing this issue but I have had to rereg to post this. I can verify details of my previous account really easily. I really don't want to have another identity on boards. I have had my account for 4 years and it would not be the same if I had to start again:(

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,308 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. If you e-mail the details of your query to hello@boards.ie the guys who look after these things will help re-unite you with your main account. I'm afraid I can't say how long this will take - as you can imagine there a lots of people experiencing similar problems - but we appreciate your patience.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,276 ✭✭✭Alessandra

Zaph wrote: »
    Hi there. If you e-mail the details of your query to hello@boards.ie the guys who look after these things will help re-unite you with your main account. I'm afraid I can't say how long this will take - as you can imagine there a lots of people experiencing similar problems - but we appreciate your patience.

Hi thanks for the reply I sent an email yesterday so I know ye are probably bombarded at the minute. I'll wait it out, thanks.

Advertisement