Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beech hill shooting

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭DubMedic

Your point is?.

Usually, the thread starter would initiate a discussion by presenting questions or statements, to which other posters would reply.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

poisonated wrote: »
    I cant believe that people would shoot at emergency services doing there job.

Found it.

I agree though, it does bring up why would you want to injure the people who're there to help! It's a pretty idiotic mentality to perpetuate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,745 ✭✭✭donaghs

It's the biggest Corpo estate in the area, apart from Ringsend. It was generally less rough than Ringsend. And it's a lot quieter nowadays though, as lots of "new people" have bought ex-council houses with a D4 address for as much as €700K.

I remember talking to a lad from Beechill in his 40s in the 1990s, he was going on about how in his day (as a young lad) they used to sneak into Donnybrook bus garage next door and smash up as much stuff as they could for a laugh.

Advertisement