Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mother of all Mods

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

No, my big gripe was how it was just turning into the insult thread in the Thunderdome. The tag thing was just the proverbial straw.

I'm giving you all another chance. Please don't waste it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

Sarky wrote: »
    No, my big gripe was how it was just turning into the insult thread in the Thunderdome. The tag thing was just the proverbial straw.

I'm giving you all another chance. Please don't waste it.

ah but sarky -lots of the people know each other outside of boards

the difference between it and thunderdome is that girls feel they can post here

so there are subtle differences

btw - if i have posted anything nasty bout you it was a baseless lie and appreciate that you have taken the time out to get things back on track:)

BTW - you are unlocking "in your pants" for JGs -arent you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

any chance of 1000 bottles of beer on the wall be reopened also. Sarky I wouldn't like to see you turn into an alcoholic :D:D

How very veristic of you :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

I am a caring sort of person. I wouldn't like anyone to go down an alcoholic road now. Lot of pain down there. I have Sarky's best interests at heart :D:D

So you are not suggesting he explores his softer side....................thats a relief . Dont do it Sarky

Advertisement