Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

city to ballybrit?

Options
  • 23-01-2010 3:26am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭

have to go to Galway city on monday and was just wondering if there is anyway of getting to ballybrit industrial park without taking a taxi? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

So where do you want to go, galway city or ballybrit industrial park.. Where is your starting point?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

martyboy48 wrote: »
    So where do you want to go, galway city or ballybrit industrial park.. Where is your starting point?
    Dublin haha,well i'm coming up and will be pretty much starting off from eyre square or around there and need to go to ballybrit industrial park and then back to eyre square-ish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

There is a bus service to and from ballybrit industrial park for all the factory workers. I don't know what times but it does go from the square.. Ring bus eireann for more info.. Sorry I couldn't help more...

martyboy48 wrote: »
    There is a bus service to and from ballybrit industrial park for all the factory workers. I don't know what times but it does go from the square.. Ring bus eireann for more info.. Sorry I couldn't help more...
    ah its cool man,thanks for letting me know anyway,is it much of a walking distance do ya know by anychance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭James.

about 4 miles

• Advertisement

James. wrote: »
    about 4 miles
    i'll take a taxi so haha

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah too far to walk if you're new. Taxi is best bet, should be about a tenner, give or take.

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭RossD1983

yep, id go for the taxi also. In relation to the bus, the number 3 (Ballybrit) bus will take you close enough to the industrial estate (you could ask the driver to drop you at the nearest stop), from there its about a 10 minute walk. It leaves Eyre Sq about every 15 or so minutes. hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭unJustMary

See the Ballybrit Industrial Estate layout map for all you never wanted to know about the layout of the estate.

It includes a link to the Ballybrit area map, which has public transport details.

Advertisement