Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

tLL Beers Capitol Lounge Fri 29th Jan 8pm!!!

Comments

No
    So what time are we all arriving at lads and lassies?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Hey, it's Pyr0 here. Had to sign up a new account, hopefully I'll get my old one back soon enough.

I'll be there tonight anyway :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Jules

No
    8.30ish!

Area that has been reserved is the the balcony end of the upstairs lounge for you, its the area to the left as you walk up the stairs.

No
    Thanks for organising everything Jules!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,883 ✭✭✭shellyboo

Jules wrote: »
    8.30ish!

Area that has been reserved is the the balcony end of the upstairs lounge for you, its the area to the left as you walk up the stairs.

That's the best area! Wish I was going now :(

Indeed, fair play ! Sadly I may not be able to do any drunken dancing (not that I can anyway..) my arm is still kinda broken and refuses to move in convienant dance like directions.

I'll give it a shot though :pac:

No
    n8zPyro wrote: »
    Indeed, fair play ! Sadly I may not be able to do any drunken dancing (not that I can anyway..) my arm is still kinda broken and refuses to move in convienant dance like directions.

I'll give it a shot though :pac:

Widescreen - Portable - DVD :D

I can't do that either :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

No
    n8zPyro wrote: »
    Sadly I may not be able to do any drunken dancing (not that I can anyway..) my arm is still kinda broken and refuses to move in convienant dance like directions.

How'd that happen? Did you punch a whale?

Aren't you coming Jules?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh I haz been invited to this, might pop along later, will see!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

I don't know if I can get outta bed :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

No
    when is everyone headin in?i was thinking half nine ish

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

No
    Novella wrote: »

Awh come! You'll feel better after coming out :D

I intend on being there at around 9pm Sarannewrap.

No
    cool cool:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No

I have no qualms about calling over and dragging you out of bed myself. Super serious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No
    Oh yes you can...i've a drink with your name on it remember? :p
    when is everyone headin in?i was thinking half nine ish
    Seems like most will show up around then, or a bit after:) Wont get there until about ten myself.
    Will wrote: »
    I have no qualms about calling over and dragging you out of bed myself. Super serious.
    I wholeheartedly endorse this product/service:pac:

No
    We'll be turning up at aboot 10 to 10.

Who's got a picture-majig??

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Fago_25 wrote: »
    We'll be turning up at aboot 10 to 10.

Who's got a picture-majig??

Jules has the picture majig, she's in my house at the moment charging it.

I won't be there, have fun :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I've started drinking..bought the cheapest and most expensive ciders I could find, Inches and Rekorderlig

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

I've started drinking..bought the cheapest and most expensive ciders I could find, Inches and Rekorderlig

how many inches Tar?

maameeo wrote: »
    how many inches Tar?

We'll start with one or two inches, work up to the rest?

No
    Where is everyone!?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

only finishing up now in work ..... will pop in on the way home - but cant stay...or drink...early start tomorrow....more work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭lizardfudge

Ooops.. sorry Jules... Got stuck chatting in Sunnyside. I shall try and make an appearance at some stage in the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,399 ✭✭✭✭maameeo

me and Tar are on our way, as soon as Tar is ready, such a girl!

• Advertisement

im here..... Wandering around with a pint of coke in my hand....coca cola..... Im not long finished work so cant drink ....will be driving home...and prob gonna leave soon..... Have about 20k worth of camera gear in my car.

Jules.....where you at (in the bar)

edit: ....... Am thinking maybe i will go home..... Been here about 20mins....too chicken to ask people in here if they are from the internet (theres no area i can see set aside for boards...unless its upstairs).... Have been up since 6am for work and have to get up at 7ish in the morning...... Just wandered upstairs...found it... Will hang on a bit longer

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Maybe
    PCPhoto wrote: »
    im here..... Wandering around with a pint of coke in my hand....coca cola..... Im not long finished work so cant drink ....will be driving home...and prob gonna leave soon..... Have about 20k worth of camera gear in my car.

Jules.....where you at (in the bar)

*Goes looking for a car with Camera Equiptment :P*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Maybe
    *Goes looking for a car with Camera Equiptment :P*

Did ya find it yet mini?? :D You can have the camera Ill take the car :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Would have liked to have gone tonight, but have a rugby match tomorrow so it's a quiet sober night in for me!

• Advertisement

No
    Those of you who didn't show will be banned!

Maybe

Caution: Mod May be intoxicated

:P

Enjoy the night you lot! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

:P I'm there in spirit!

jim beam, to be precise :pac:

Maybe
    So, what is in the Liquid Lady???

Remember, that is my name!! :D So ye have to tell me! :D

Did ya find it yet mini?? :D You can have the camera Ill take the car :)

you obviously havent seen my car :D...... feck sake ...I left everyone around 11.30ish.... *quick stop in Chipper* and I'm home ..... have to get up at 7.

Mini .... guessing you didn't take the car ....funny thing is - the contents are worth 5-6times the car !!!

good nite - good to put faeces faces to names :D;)

Maybe
    you obviously havent seen my car :D...... feck sake ...I left everyone around 11.30ish.... *quick stop in Chipper* and I'm home ..... have to get up at 7.

Mini .... guessing you didn't take the car ....funny thing is - the contents are worth 5-6times the car !!!

good nite - good to put faeces faces to names :D;)

I got to it, realised I can't drive and didn't want to ruin your livelyhood then! haha. Do I get a reward? :P

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

You cant change permissions for a co-mod. So there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

No
    I'd to bow out graciously this evening, and when i say graciously i mean ramble past everyone saying 'i can't stay awake'. at home now, a lot of new people, fair play to those who showed up and was lovely to talk to those who were present.

in other news i did make a pit stop a zaytoon and made sure i'd enough energy to grab a taxi.

safe home everyone.

tar is a slut btw, just saying

*goes off to flirtar forum to drunkenly caress him*

edit; damn it spankeh for password protecting flirtar!! I know you told me but i've forgotten *shakes fist*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

/me awaits feedback thread in password of flirtar forum

Hes out and flirting, thats the reason

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

No
    Just got home myself, and just gonna echo the sentiments of some of you about tonight: It WAS really nice to meet you guys n girls (of those i've met so far, some i still have not) but the night out was totally worth it, and looking forward to the next time i'll be there:D

Love you all...just sayin!!:D

• Advertisement

Great night as usual ! I really have to keep count on how much money I spend, it's getting a bit silly at this stage, money just seems to vanish and its not like I was buying drinks for wimmen either.. Those cocktails are brilliant though !

Roll on the next one !

Will wrote: »
    I'd to bow out graciously this evening, and when i say graciously i mean ramble past everyone saying 'i can't stay awake'. at home now, a lot of new people, fair play to those who showed up and was lovely to talk to those who were present.

in other news i did make a pit stop a zaytoon and made sure i'd enough energy to grab a taxi.

safe home everyone.

tar is a slut btw, just saying

*goes off to flirtar forum to drunkenly caress him*

edit; damn it spankeh for password protecting flirtar!! I know you told me but i've forgotten *shakes fist*
    lmao. nn, had a good time while i was there

No
    hung.over:(

No
    We have the nicest poster in the world, i offically love you all!

drinking a bottle of whiskey as i left was such a bad idea...

Nice to see you guys :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

drinking a bottle of whiskey as i left was such a bad idea...

Nice to see you guys :)

Those Jagermeisters may not have been the best idea I've ever had either :).

doesn't matter, they were very tasty ty. :):D

agree with previous posters - always great to meet new boardsies.

pity I couldnt have stayed longer - was really wrecked ...but already finished work for today and those who I was talking to know what I was upto...lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Oh, lordy.

• Advertisement

No
    Good night had by all me thinks. I had alot of cocktails which gave me a sugar rush, which made me hyper, which made Jemmy look at me as if I had two heads.

Also, like three people came up to me and started questioning me about who my boards crush was... You'll NEVER KNOW!!!!

Cool new boardsies I met last night:

Jules - She's real sound and down to earth. I expected a punch from her, but what I recieved were good vibes and smiles.
    Twee - Nice Girl. Didn't chat to her as much as I'd have liked to.
    Tar - He's the sexiest thing since sliced bread. Sound fella.
    Hermoine* - Such a sweetie. She was drinking for hours before she arrived. Legend!
    brumindub - She's a nice girl. Bless her, alot of people couldn;t hear what her username was because of the loud music.
    Sparky - Sound lad. Me and Master had a nice chat with him in some sleazy chipper.

Of course I knew Moonbaby, Nervous Wreck, pikachucheeks, Master of Nothing, Sarannewrap,, Novella, whoopsadaisydoodles, Wibbs, Will and Jemmy. Had a laugh with them.

agree with previous posters - always great to meet new boardsies.

pity I couldnt have stayed longer - was really wrecked ...but already finished work for today and those who I was talking to know what I was upto...lol.

Were you there? I can't remember seeing you!?

Advertisement