Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missed ye :)

Options
  • 23-01-2010 4:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭

Ah the joys of Galway..no boards to distract me, so stay longer meetin' friends..
    go out a bit later than usual :) end up chattin'..and lo and behold, the outage comes up in small conversation, and meet another boardsie that I may never have known :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

Did you not know?? Boardsies are everywhere. Lurking around every corner. I hear they are contemplating taking over the world :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Dunjohn

Since I joined up a week ago, I'm amazed at how active even this corner of the boards are. Replies tend to be instant. It's making me very paranoid out on the streets, I can tell you....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

martyboy48 wrote: »
    Did you not know?? Boardsies are everywhere. Lurking around every corner. I hear they are contemplating taking over the world :)

That's John Cleary.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

inisboffin wrote: »
    Ah the joys of Galway..no boards to distract me, so stay longer meetin' friends..
    go out a bit later than usual :) end up chattin'..and lo and behold, the outage comes up in small conversation, and meet another boardsie that I may never have known :)

Wonder who that was? :p

How's the head?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,390 ✭✭✭inisboffin

kraggy wrote: »
    Wonder who that was? :p

How's the head?

Just a tad fuzzy! :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement