Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strobe

Options
  • 23-01-2010 4:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭

I guess I must have re-reged back in 05. Can't confirm or deny that, was long time ago, haven't a clue, maybe someone has my same e-mail??? Don't think that's possible. I know you must have a lot to deal with right now so no need to answer. Just letting you know that Strobe is [removed]. Willing to go with strobe though, makes more sense than [removed] which I no not what it means.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Hi

There definitely can't be a doubling up of email addresses - each account is tied to one unique mail address.

The best thing you can do is mail hello@boards.ie with the query. Quite a few people are having account/email related issues. It will take the guys a while to get back to you, but we appreciate the patience - with the amount of people having similar issues in coming days, they'll work on it as fast as they can.

If you're happy to continue using strobe though...

Advertisement