Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bit concerned that this person could be running a puppy mill.

Options
  • 23-01-2010 5:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Was browsing you tube where I came across a member who has loads of videos advertising puppies for sale in laois. Am I over reacting?

<SNIP>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

I cannot get youtube up here; but if you are at all concerned, phone the spca in your area, and let them check it out. That way you will feel the right thing has been done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Magenta

There is a place in Wexford that has ads up every week for different breeds (usually Bichons, Westies and the like) and the photos are always taken in this horrible concrete shed. DoneDeal say they monitor their ads but they don't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,429 ✭✭✭✭star-pants

I only redid the charter so people might read it... but to reiterate, no linking to dog ads

• Registered Users Posts: 2,874 ✭✭✭EGAR

Just to clarify: Puppy Mills are not illegal in this country. Which is why the buyer of a pup needs to do his/her homework before buying one. Alot of puppy mill pups also come with IKC papers, so that is not an indication of responsible breeding either :(.

Advertisement