Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good panel beater around Sligo?Any recommendation?

Options
  • 23-01-2010 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭

Anoyone can recommend somebody? I have small job which need to be done in my car (under the door sills car is rusty)
    I try one but Im not happy from this work.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

I know a few that I could recommend.

Where in Sligo are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Cartron Hill but i think ill do it myself if i'll find the right tools (it just need to be polished and resprayed) so no point paying for that big money (somebody wants 100€).

Now looks like that:
    dsc00350je.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭Slidey

You won't get anyone to do it (properly) for less. There is at least an hours prep work plus paint and time in the booth for it to dry.

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Maybe but first it cost me 50 so another 100€ and it will be 150€ it too much for me. So Ill make it myself even if takes me 3 hours its not soo hard( i think)
    Thanks for your help anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭GG66

Give Leo at Riverstown Crash Repairs a call, these guys have an excellent set up, they know their stuff and their reasonably priced .. www.riverstown.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement